Test results may be viewed at any time after you have completed a course test. Log in or sign in to the platform where you took your course test, then navigate to My Courses.
IF YOUR COURSE IS IN THE NEW COURSE PLATFORM
- Log in to the new platform at CoachEducation.HumanKinetics.com/pages/online-courses.
- Under Completed Courses, find the course/test you need and click on Review.
- The window will expand to show the test score. Click on the test link to see detailed results.
IF YOUR COURSE IS IN THE LEGACY COURSE PLATFORM
- Sign in to the legacy system at ASEP.com with your email address and password that you originally used to access your course or test.
- From the home page, click the Access/Continue My Course button.
- Under Completed Courses, find the course/test you need and click on View Details.
Follow these instructions to print your course certificate of completion.
A passing score is 80 percent. If you failed a test for Coaching Principles, Sport First Aid, Officiating Principles, or an advanced sport-specific online course, you may purchase a retest.
- Your Courses screen will have an Order Retest option under the Test Status column. Click on the link to be directed to the retest page on our ecommerce site at CoachEducation.HumanKinetics.com to make the purchase.
- If you purchased a key code or access code from somewhere other than the Human Kinetics Coach Education website and do not already have an account on the ecommerce site, you will need to create an account to complete your transaction.
- After making the purchase, you will receive an email message containing links and instructions for taking the retest.
Please note that the retest questions may not be the same or be in the same order as the questions on your initial test.
If you attended a classroom course/clinic, you have one year from the date of the course/clinic to complete the test. If you purchased an online course, you have one year from the date of purchase to complete the test.