Test results may be viewed at any time after you have completed a course test. Log in or sign in to the platform where you took your course test, then navigate to My Courses.
IF YOUR COURSE IS IN THE NEW COURSE PLATFORM
- Log in to the new platform at CoachEducation.HumanKinetics.com/pages/online-courses.
- Under Completed Courses, find the course/test you need and click on Review.
- The window will expand to show the test score. Click on the test link to see detailed results.
IF YOUR COURSE IS IN THE LEGACY COURSE PLATFORM
- If you already have an account at CoachEducation.HumanKinetics.com, sign in here.
- If you don’t have an account, create one now. Be sure to use the same email address you used to take your course at www.ASEP.com when creating your account.
- Go to https://coacheducation.humankinetics.com/pages/legacy-test-results
Follow these instructions to print your course certificate of completion.
A passing score is 80 percent.
If you failed a test for Coaching Principles or Sport First Aid online course, you may purchase a retest.
- Your Courses screen will have a Retake the Test option. Click on the Retake the Test to be directed to the retest page on our ecommerce site at CoachEducation.HumanKinetics.com to make the purchase.
- If you purchased a key code or access code from somewhere other than the Human Kinetics Coach Education website and do not already have an account on the ecommerce site, you will need to create an account to complete your transaction.
- After making the purchase, you will receive an email message containing links and instructions for taking the retest.
Please note that the retest questions are different from the questions on your initial test. Once you purchase one retest you will have unlimited attempts.
If you failed a test for all other courses, you will be provided feedback and be able to edit your answer to resubmit.
If you attended a classroom course/clinic, you have one year from the date of the course/clinic to complete the test. If you purchased an online course, you have one year from the date of purchase to complete the test.