Online courses may consist of any combination of web-based activities, videos, and content delivered as downloadable files, ebooks, or printed texts. Each course concludes with an online test that is scored automatically.
When you are ready to purchase a course, click on the Organizations tab on the navigation menu at the top of the page. If you are taking the course to fulfill a coaching education requirement for a specific organization (such as a state high school association, Florida school district, national governing body, park district, sport organization, or college or university), select your organization from the listing.
From your organization's page, click on the course you wish to purchase. If you do not already have an account on the Human Kinetics Coach Education website, you will be required to create one.
After you have made your purchase, you will receive three emails from us to (1) confirm your site registration, (2) confirm your order, and (3) provide instructions on how to access your online course.
Note: If you purchase a course with a print book, you will gain immediate access to the online components, including the test, but the book will be mailed to you. The book is required for the course, so if you need to take the course immediately, we recommend purchasing the version of the course that includes an ebook or PDFs.
You have 12 months from the date you purchased your course to complete the course test.
After purchasing your course, you were sent an email message with instructions and a link to access your course.
ACCESS YOUR COURSE ON THE NEW PLATFORM
Courses that are delivered on our new platform may be accessed at CoachEducation.HumanKinetics.com/pages/online-courses. You will need to log in with the same credentials that you use on the Human Kinetics Coach Education website. Once you are logged in, courses that you purchased in this platform will appear.
ACCESS YOUR COURSE ON THE LEGACY PLATFORM
We are experiencing a technical issue with our legacy website which is prohibiting users from accessing our online courses and tests at www.ASEP.com. Courses you have previously purchased and accessed on ASEP.com are no longer available.
When your new course is available, affected coaches will receive emails from Human Kinetics containing specific instructions and links for accessing their course(s) on the new platform at the same email address used to purchase and/or access the course(s) previously.
Did you receive an email redirecting you to a new course? Follow the instructions in the email to access your course.
If you need a certificate for a course you previously completed on the legacy platform, see the FAQ on HOW DO I PRINT MY COURSE COMPLETION CERTIFICATE?
Accessing a course with a key code or access code? See the FAQ on HOW DO I REDEEM/ACTIVATE MY ACCESS CODE OR KEY CODE?.
After passing a test, you may view the results from your test; download, save, or print a certificate of course completion; or email a copy of the results to yourself.
IF YOUR COURSE IS IN THE NEW COURSE PLATFORM
- Log in to the new platform at CoachEducation.HumanKinetics.com/pages/online-courses.
- Under Completed Courses, find the course you need and click on Certificate.
- The certificate will open as a PDF file that you can print, save, or both.
IF YOUR COURSE WAS COMPLETED ON THE LEGACY COURSE PLATFORM
- If you already have an account at CoachEducation.HumanKinetics.com, sign in here, https://coacheducation.humankinetics.com/pages/legacy-courses. After signing in, your courses will be listed on the next page.
- If you don’t have an account, create one now https://coacheducation.humankinetics.com/pages/legacy-courses. Be sure to use the same email address and password you used to take your course at www.ASEP.com when creating your account. After creating your account, return to https://coacheducation.humankinetics.com/pages/legacy-courses and sign in.
- Your list of courses will appear on the following page.
- Note: You can only print course completion certificates for courses you have completed and passed.
- Click the text link “Print certificate.”
- A new tab will open displaying your certificate. Click the “Print certificate” button.
- From the print screen, select your printer or choose to save as PDF.
If you purchased a product with a key code or access code, you must enter the code to unlock access to your online course or test.
- If you purchased an online course with an access code, enter it at CoachEducation.HumanKinetics.com/pages/online-course-access-code.
- If you are a returning customer, log in to your CoachEducation.HumanKinetics.com account.
- If you are a new customer, you will be prompted to create a new account.
- After logging in, you will be taken to the course Overview page.
- Create account using the same email address that you used on www.asep.com, or
- Login if you have an account.
- Go to https://coacheducation.humankinetics.com/pages/legacy-keycode
- Enter the Key Code then click on Submit
Administrators for organizations that cover the cost of coach training can purchase and distribute courses in bulk through the Human Kinetics Coach Education website.
DISTRIBUTE COURSES ON THE NEW PLATFORM
- Navigate to the course page on the website, adjust the quantity, and complete the purchase.
- After your purchase, you will get an email message with a link to click on to access your online course inventory. If you cannot find this email message, go to CoachEducation.HumanKinetics.com/pages/distribute-online-course.
- You will see the number of courses that are available for you to distribute.
- Enter the email address(es) of the individual(s) you want to give the course to.
- Click Distribute Course.
- An email message with instructions on how to access the course will be sent to each email address. You will also receive a copy of this email message.
Note: You do not have to distribute all the courses at the same time.
DISTRIBUTE COURSES ON THE LEGACY PLATFORM
We are experiencing a technical issue with our legacy website which is prohibiting users from accessing our online courses and tests at www.ASEP.com. Legacy courses you have previously purchased in bulk and have not yet distributed are no longer available to distribute. Human Kinetics will contact administrators soon regarding any inventory that is no longer available. If you need more immediate assistance with this, please contact us.
Affected coaches who previously received a distributed course and lost access to it on ASEP.com will receive an email from Human Kinetics containing specific instructions on accessing their course on our new platform.