Thank you for being a Human Kinetics Coach Education Coaching Principles or Sport First Aid instructor. We very much appreciate the work you do in preparing tomorrow's coaches to be effective teachers and mentors.
From this page, you have access to online tools that allow you to administer your clinics/classes. These tools are found on our legacy website. The links below will redirect you to our legacy website.
Prior to beginning your clinic/class:
- Create an account on the website. You'll have exclusive access to the instructor tools listed below. During the registration process, you'll be asked to provide an e-mail address and 9-digit identification number. Use the e-mail address and identification number listed on your instructor agreement. Also, you'll see demographic-related questions regarding sports coached, levels coached, etc. You can ignore these questions as they pertain specifically to coaches (they are not required fields for site registration).
- Generate student ID numbers. You'll assign ID numbers to your coaches/students that they'll enter on their test forms.
- Submit course report form. After your clinic/class roster has been set, send the roster to us through the website, complete with coach/student names and ID numbers.
- Generate verification report. When your coaches'/students' tests have been processed and graded, you'll be able to run reports for the clinics/classes you've taught.
- Run administrator access reports. As an online course adopter, this feature allows you to run summary reports for your online courses by date range. The summary report contains coach/student names and contact information, test score, and date completed.
If you have any questions on how to use these online tools, please contact Customer Service at Support@hkusa.com.