Human Kinetics Coach Education is pleased to offer its Coaching Principles online course through Northwest College. Credit can be earned by taking the online course, documenting passing the course test, completing written assignments, completing each weekly Moodle Week, regularly posting on the discussion board to questions posed each week, and taking weekly quizzes created by your instructor, Floyd Young, as well as those by Human Kinetics.
The Coaching Principles final test must be completed by midnight May 8, 2020.
Students need to complete course units by the following dates:
- Purchase of Coaching Principles course from Human Kinetics Coach Education (which includes the textbook, online course, and online test): On or before April 11, 2020
- Part I Principles of Coaching Units 1-5: April 18, 2020
- Part II Principles of Behavior Units 6-8: April 25, 2020
- Part III Principles of Teaching Units 9-12: May 2, 2020
- Part IV Principles of Physical Training Units 13-17: May 8, 2020
- Part V Principles of Management Units 18-20: May 8, 2020
- Final test: Completed by May 8, 2020
It is required that you do a print screen of your final test score for documentation. A minimum of 80 percent is required to pass the test.
Tests are graded on the following scale:
- A: 90 percent and above
- B: 80 to 89 percent
To register for the Coaching Principles online course, click on the course below. You have the choice of selecting the online course containing the print textbook or ebook; either format is acceptable. Shipping charges apply when ordering the paperback version of the course.
After you make your purchase, you will receive an email containing instructions on how to access the online course.
Contact: Floyd Young
Professor Emeritus of PE and Health
Office JFC 1