Sport First Aid Recertification Online Course-Book-5th Edition
Upon completing this review, you should be familiar with the following:
- Your role on the athletic health care team (unit 1)
- How to plan and implement a first aid game plan (unit 2)
- Anatomy and sport injury terminology (unit 3)
- How to perform the emergency action steps and provide life support (unit 4)
- How to conduct a physical assessment and perform first aid techniques (unit 5)
- How to move and transport injured or sick athletes (unit 6)
- Causes and first aid steps for over 100 injuries and illnesses (units 7 to 15)
- How to respond appropriately to random sport first aid situations (unit 16)
This course will allow you to review your areas of weakness so that you can pass the end-of-course test covering all of the material presented online and in the book Sport First Aid, Fifth Edition. The course will be a useful review tool if you take advantage of the video and audio clips, the readings, the activities, and the quizzes.
AudienceThis version of the course includes the Sport First Aid 5E print textbook.
This version of the course includes the Sport First Aid 5E print textbook. After your registration has been processed, you'll be shipped a copy of the text along with a letter that includes instructions for accessing the online course. Please allow five business days for the shipment to arrive.