Developed under the direction of world-renowned coach educator Dr. Wade Gilbert, the PSADA Coaching Better Workshop is an opportunity for athletic directors to bring together coaching staffs of all sports to examine priorities, build a positive culture and continuity, evaluate and enhance performance, and prepare for success.
As AD-facilitator, you’ll have everything you need to lead the workshop with ease. You’ll receive a package of instructor materials that you’ll use to lead your coaches through the workshop’s six modules. The modules correspond with sections of Gilbert’s book, Coaching Better Every Season, and are designed to help you:
- Develop and adhere to a positive coaching philosophy
- Build and foster a strong team culture
- Design and conduct practices that promote athlete development
- Prepare athletes and teams to compete successfully and achieve peak performance
- Implement evaluation systems for individual, team, and program improvement
- Promote professional development and personal well-being
Whether you conduct on an in-service day, a professional development day, a preseason coaches’ meeting, or over a series of workshops held throughout the year, the Coaching Better Workshop is an efficient way for you as athletic director to ensure the readiness of your coaches.
The Coaching Better Workshop is offered in two formats:
The digital option includes the following resources, all of which are accessible electronically (no print materials):
- Coaching Better Every Season ebook
- Administrator Manual
- Coach Workbook
- Supporting Resources
- Video Library
- Presentation package
- Coach Quiz
The print package includes all of the electronic resources that come with the online access (listed above), plus the following (in print format):
- Coaching Better Every Season (3 print copies)
- Administrator Manual (1 copy)
- Coach Workbook (10 copies)
- Coach Quiz (10 copies)
For more information on pricing and implementing the Coaching Better Workshop in your sport programs, contact Russell Wambles at RussellW@hkusa.com or 800-747-5698, ext. 7653.