Certification is earned by successfully completing these three (3) required online courses, obtaining a current CPR/first aid card, and attending a mandatory one-day in-class session with coaching education instructor Russell Wambles. This class will take place on a Saturday; date to be announced.
All of the above must be completed and records on file with the course instructor prior to applying for the Florida Department of Education Coaching Endorsement.
- Contact Mr. Wambles (contact information appears below) to let him know you plan to begin.
- Register for the online Coaching Principles course (you have your choice of with print book or with e-book) by selecting the online course from the listing below.
- Contact Mr. Wambles when you complete each online course, then register for Sport First Aid (you have your choice of with print book or with e-book) and subsequently Coaching [Sport] Technical and Tactical Skills.
- Obtain the CPR/first aid card and attend the mandatory in-class session.
Coaching Principles and Sport First Aid online courses include textbooks that are available as e-books or printed texts. Either format is acceptable.
With the e-book version, you gain immediate access to your course, the course is more affordable, nothing is shipped to you, and you avoid shipping charges.
Purchase the e-book versions of Coaching Principles and Sport First Aid at the same time and save $20! Use promo code FLCP at checkout.
The print-book versions provide you with the tangible benefits of having a physical book at your fingertips. The drawbacks are that you have to wait for the books to be shipped to you and you pay for shipping.
Purchase Coaching Principles and Sport First Aid with paperback* at the same time and save $20! Select the bundled course from the listing below (shipping charges apply).
* Please note that when purchasing a bundled course package with paperback, you will not have immediate access to your courses. You will need to wait for the course materials to be shipped to you. These materials include the print textbooks and key code letters. Key codes are required to “unlock” your online courses on the website.
When you've completed a course, you have the ability to print a certificate of course completion from the website. This feature is found under the National Coaches Registry area of the site.
For more information, contact:
Russell Wambles, CAA
Phone: (352) 434-1569