Welcome to an exclusive group of coaches!
We commend you for your commitment to coaching, your willingness to learn and improve, and your desire to provide the most positive sport experience possible for the athletes you coach.
By successfully completing your course, your name is listed in the National Coaches Registry, an online listing of coaches. Administrators use this online resource to verify coaches’ course completion, so it’s beneficial to both you and them that your name appears in the registry.
To document your achievement, you can print a course completion certificate from the website. You can also email your course transcript to anyone who may need to verify your records. To access these features, sign-in to the site and click the “Print My Certificate” tab on the home page.
Your coaching education need not end with the course you just completed. Human Kinetics has a variety of coaching resources you can tap into to further your coaching skills and knowledge:
• Complete additional courses and take your coaching to an even higher level. Visit the Course Catalog for a list of courses, including our latest sport-safety courses ConcussionWise, HeatWise, and CardiacWise from Sport Safety International.
• Subscribe to Human Kinetics Coach Education Insider and other e-newsletters. We have e-newsletters for all the major sports, plus strength and conditioning, nutrition, fitness and health, and many other areas of interest for coaches.
• Participate in free live webinars or view archived webinars featuring timely topics, expert presenters, and valuable information aimed at coaches, administrators, athletic trainers, athletes, and parents. Our featured coaching webinar this month is “In-Season: Guiding Athletes and Team to Peak Performance.”
• Follow Human Kinetics Coach Education on Facebook and Twitter to get all the latest news.
• Access dozens of free downloads containing coaching tips, forms, checklists, and sample practice and season plans. Featured download for this month is “Reflecting on Why You Coach” taken from Coaching Better Every Season.
• Follow Dr. Wade Gilbert, “The Coach Doc,” for articles and webinars focusing on the latest trends, innovations, research, and best practices in the world of coaching. Wade’s featured article is “Harness the Power of Player Progress.”
Welcome to an exclusive club of coaches. We’re proud of your accomplishment, and we encourage you to further your knowledge of coaching through the many resources available to you through Human Kinetics. Just as you expect your athletes to improve their skills and understanding of the game, we encourage you to strive to be the best coach you can be.